CHOCOLATE COCONUT TRUFFLES
* 250g of crushed Marie biscuits
* 1 cup of coconut plus extra to roll the balls in
* 2 tablespoons of cocoa or drinking chocolate
* 1 tin of condensed milk
* 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence – or 4 dessertspoons of rum if you prefer
1. Crush biscuits, add all of the other ingredients into the bowl and mix together.
2. Roll tablespoon of mixture into balls and roll in coconut to cover.
3. Repeat until you have used all of the mixture.
4. Place the Truffle Balls in the fridge for a minimum of 1 hour to firm.